Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wet n Wild - Caught Red Handed


It must have been the gloomy and rainy weather outside that made me want to try this bright red to cheer me up. It is not what I would normally wear, but it was exactly what I needed. It makes me think of a nice pair of red patent leather heels, but since I can't wear those to work, this will have to do :)





This was three coats plus a top coat. The nail line was still visible as this is a pretty transparent color. The visible nail line doesn't bother me much and out of principle I generally won't do more than three coats. My only complaint about this polish is that the brush was crooked and uneven making it difficult to apply a clean line near the cuticles.

Brand: Wet n Wild
Collection: Megalast 
Color Name/Number: 214AP Caught Red Handed
Big 3 free (Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde  and Toluene)

Have a bright day!
Anutka

1 comment:

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...