Monday, June 27, 2011

Discovering Ebay..

I'm not usually someone that makes rash decisions. Just ask anyone that knows me well. I probably analyze and over-analyze every decision, much to their dismay. So what made me bid on these nail art pens on Ebay? That's right, there were no bids on it and only 30 seconds left until the end of auction... Something about that ticking red countdown that made me think "I know I'll just put $1 on in..." Guess what? After an additional $11.95 shipping, I am the proud owner of 24 nail art pens. Guess it could have been worse :)


I started to looking around to see what other nail polish supplied I could find and got a few things I'm really excited about... I got color wheels to swatch on...


Dotting tools for fun manicures like the one I did yesterday...


Brushes, some of which I have already used in my bunnies manicure...


And stickers, which I have yet to try... I got these for 65 cents for all ten! :D

Can't wait to try all of this stuff... and maybe do some more ebay shopping :)

Thanks for looking!
Anutka :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh I know that "ticking red countdown syndrom" soo well :) Have fun with new stuff! I have exactly the same dotters and brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!
    such an amazing haul!!!
    love it<333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still have the sellers info or link so we can check out their ebay store? I'd love to buy some tools for my nail art! :)
    Thank you!

    http://nailnarcissist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much girls! I can't wait to try all this stuff :)

    @Roxy,
    I got the the color wheels, dotting tools and brushes (they have a lot of amazing nail stuff too, I'll buy from them again) from:
    http://shop.ebay.com/km718/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

    The nail art pens I would recommend from a different seller. You can find a better deal than I got by just searching for "2-way nail art pens"

    As for the stickers I'm sad sad to say, but the seller is now marked as "no longer a registered user." Not sure what happened. :(

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice haul!! thanks for following. hope to see u again soon!



    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...