Monday, June 6, 2011

LA Colors Color Craze - Lime

I had such a fantastic sunny weekend, that going back to work today just seems unfair. On Saturday I had fun with some good friends which ended up with the boys playing basketball and the girls giving themselves manicures. It was their first time trying stamping and I think they liked it! I took pictures, so I will post those later as I get a chance to sort them :)

I ended up painting my nails with the next color from the LA Colors Shimmer Brights collection. The color, which again I don't know the name of, is a shimmery lime green color. It turned out be very sheer compared to the other colors that I have tried so far. I ended up doing four coats to cover up the nail line (and it was still a bit visible at the right angle).

I wore this manicure on yesterday as I went on a hike with my brother and his family. My 4 year old nephew got a kick out of the color and told me that even though I was too tall to blend in with the trees, my nails blended with the leaves. The whole hike he kept trying to blend with the nature as he would try to stand there perfectly still and close his eyes as tight as he could. Everyone know that if I can't see you, you can't see me... :D



The shimmer really came alive in the sun!



After I got home from the hike, I decided to play with the stamping plates a bit. I used the turquoise color from LA Colors that I blogged about yesterday and Bundle Monster plate BM-210. I liked it is much that I wished I had it like this the whole day instead of just in the evening...



Here is the Bundle Monster BM-210 plate I used...

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend too!!!

Brand: LA Colors Color Craze
Collection: Simmer Brights
Color Name/Number: ??? (calling it Lime)

Toluene, Formaldehyde & DBP free!

Thanks for stopping by!
Anutka :)

5 comments:

  1. I loved hanging out with you and painting our nails together. Thanks for your help with stamping! Look forward to seeing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color, reminds me of a crispy green apple :) mmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful colour!! And the design you did looks amazing;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SnackingKitchen, I had fun as well! Check out the pictures, I just posted them :)

    @Maartje & Minnie, Thanks! I'm glad you like it :)

    @Olivia, it does look like a nice granny smith... now if I just had some caramel to dip into...hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and reading what you have to say! So don't be shy... comment! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...